Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

So Much Change

Well this blog was on hiatus for a long time. I’m bringing it back to life to record my life and my travels. Because blogging is my way to make sense of this world.

The story of the last 2 years is that hubby of 36 years died on November 17th, 2017 of esophageal cancer. He fought the good fight and we thought it was beat. But cancer has a mind of its own. He was so healthy and physically fit. By that I mean he was a 5th degree black belt in karate, ran 10 km, 3-4 times a week, biked 50 km the other days and did amazing weight lifting and spartan races.

Cancer takes. And those that remain live a new normal. It sucks. Really sucks. That the man I was to be with for the rest of our days is gone. We had the best of the best and I miss him most ardently.

So now it is “The Rest of My Days”



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG Sandy....I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you....all my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...